星期六, 8月 29, 2009

Working finally 1 Month

29th July...


I start to work my 2nd job...


Until today, One month oledi...
happy because of record breaks!!!


Today I buy one whole Bird’s nest...

From clean feather and other impurities, Cook the bird’s nest and oso eat the bird’s Nest...
all is done by me.


When Cleaning impurities, i feel quite tired...
because all impurities is very tiny, and you will found it is difficult t

o take them out.
But i still can do it.


DSC01521After that cook and eat is quite simple le !!!
I tell bird’s Nest is mystical...
Before you put in the water, the size seen like 2 fingers..

 

 


When Nest dip in the water,it will slowly become bigger...

The Size of nest almost 3 fingers...
and the weight larger approximately 8 times than dry.



The inflate rate is quite cr

azy, rite!?
Whatever The cup is done.
and it called “Bird’s Nest with Longan”

Market will be sold around RM60 to RM80.


DSC01533


However, it is did by mine.
It only cost me RM50.
Tell you, the feeling super Song(NICE)...
better than those Instant Bird nest a lot a lot.
it is my 1st times, and it oso my last time...
because i transfer back to Head Office working in 1st September...
and there is focus on Sea product...




I will show a lot of picture in the Bird’s Nest retailerDSC01343DSC01516  

DSC01347 DSC01526

DSC01371



燉燕窩最好陶器 洞燕窩
本店海味產品,一頭的鮑魚  
本店洞燕之最貴!燕子的處女口水!  
本店5種主要燕窩  

沒有留言:

張貼留言