星期日, 7月 26, 2009

Non-working days expired!!

It is almost one month from i quited the job.


In this one month, i went a lot of interview.
but unlucky, no any company are intersting to employ me to help them.
although high competitive in the market, i still have little luck for get a job.
Since i not crap at finding job, so i can get the job.


Actually the job is quite difficult when starting work.
When the Boss told me that job description, i feel it is a difficult job but it have high opportunity to grow with team.


Although it is quite low salary and not fix working hour, i still want work.
However, I believed that i can learn a lot of practical skill from the company.
Difficulties in the beginning of job, it will lead me to work in simple in future.


Whatever i can rest until tuesday, i need to start challenge for my future.

沒有留言:

張貼留言